Lumira Consulting are Accountants and Tax Practioners who serve clients that include Companies, Close Corporations, Co-operatives, Sole Traders, NPO’s/NGO’s as well as the public sector.
We offer a range of services, which include:
More details of what Lumira Consulting offers, is listed below.
As Accountants our services cover a broad spectrum.
In a nutshell, the Accounting Services that we offer are listed as follows:
- Writing up of company books & records
- Preparation of debtors & creditors analysis
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Processing and structuring of company payroll & salaries
- Preparation of internal controls according to GAAP
- Preparation of working paper file for Audit
- Signing off of letters & financials for BEE Certificates
- Internal Audit on operations (Cost Reports to be incorporated into management accounts)
- Progress updates with regards to letters of appointment
When it comes to Taxation, almost everyone needs the help of a good Tax Practitioner at some time or another. Lumira Consulting are Tax Practitioners that serve companies, organisations and individuals.
Here is a basic listing of what we offer in terms of Tax related services:
- PAYE, UIF & SDL
- Income Tax
- WCA Registrations with Dept of Labour
- Income Tax and / or VAT Audits
- SARS queries & situations
- Clearing Certificates for international trade
- Basic Income Tax for individuals
HR & PAYROLL
The admin load of any company can sometimes be overwhelming, especially in the areas of HR and Payroll. Fortunately we already offer these services as an integral part of what we do.
The functions we perform in the HR and Payroll space reads as follows:
- Updating of policies as per South African legislation
- UIF registrations with the Department of Labour
- UI19 submissions and UIF returns
- Assistance with recruitment and employment processes
- Advertising of vacancies and screening of CV’s received
- Staff training
- Disciplinary hearing processes
- Assistance with retrenchment processes
Our Company Secretarial services pertain to essential (legal) registrations and documentation, as well as any other requirements – as and when required.
- Registration of companies
- Director changes
- Registration of NPO’s and NGO’s
- Shareholder agreements
- Issuing of share certificates
- BEE certificates
- CIDB registrations
- Written confirmations and formal letters on behalf of clients
- Compilation of company profiles
- Business plans (for both operational as well as funding purposes)
Lumira Consulting is owned and managed by Thabang Lumira. She holds the following Qualifications / Accreditations:
- SAIT – Tax Practitioner designation (SAIT – South African Institute of Tax Practitioners)
- ICBA – Financial Accountant designation (ICBA – Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and Accountants)
- SAIBA – Business Accountant in Practice designation (SAIBA – South African Institute of Business Accountants)
Thabang has more than 10 years experience within the Finance Industry. She has worked as a Financial Manager for a construction company, an IT company and a church respectively. Thereafter she spent time initially as COO, and then as CFO for a holding company.
In 2014 she launched Lumira Consulting and has built up a client base from diverse backgrounds and industries.
From this perspective, Lumira Consulting is ideally positioned to offer Advisory Services as a key component to it’s portfolio.
Aspects that differentiate Lumira Consulting in the marketplace include:
- Attention to detail, along with a broad base of experience
- Implementation of systems and procedures that work
- Regular client visits
- Ongoing client training
- A passion for client service which comes as part and parcel with an owner managed business
Please feel free to contact Lumira Consulting with regards to any of the abovementioned.
We look forward to being of service to you.